Monday, November 8, 2010

The Journey

Hi I'm Diego. These are some scenes I've seen during my life.


************************************************************************************
The first picture is of home before Mama and Papa got framed for smuggling coca paste and got sent to jail. The field is so green and so unlike the gray stone prison where I live now. The second picture is of my cell where Corina, Mama and I live. I'm surprised we all fit in it.

The third picture is of the terrifying road we travelled along to get to the jungle. Beautiful isn't it? The last picture is of my new workplace. This is when they are mixing the chemicals to add to the coca leaves. It stings on our bare feet, but I have to work hard. How else are we going to pay off our debt?

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment