Monday, November 8, 2010

Bolivia The Land Of Cocaine


Heeeeeeeeey, my name is Diego. I am 12 years old and I live in the woman's prison with my mommy and little sister Corinna, in Cocha Bomba, Bolivia. I live in the woman's prison with my mommy because i help take care of Corinna. Sometimes i go and visit my daddy in the men's prison. My family and I used to live in the montages of Cocha Bomba, my favorite place in the world. Along time ago, my parents, Corinna and I were sitting on the fountain in the city, and my parents were framed by attempting to be using cocaine. My Parents are serving 17 years in the men and woman's prison, and since me and Corinna have no place to stay, we stay inside the prisons with them. I work as a taxi in the woman's prison and do plenty of chores such as delivering mail to the post office, doing school work for the boys and girls at school, I don't like to brag, but I am really smart. Pretty much my whole day is filled with lots of things to do. Mostly what I do, is hang around with Mondo, my best friend who is 14 years old. Thats alittle bit about me and my family. Seeeeee you sooooon!




Tracy P.S :D

No comments:

Post a Comment