Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My pics



My first photo is taken inside my home. It's where I live with mother and my little sister Corina. The second picture is of my favourite food, chupe. Ever since I left the prison, I've been missing my chupe more and more. The third shot is of coca leaves. My parents used to harvest coca leaves back on the farm where we used to live until my parents were sent to prison. The fourth image is my country flag. The bolivian flag. It's hard to say i'm a proud bolivian because my family is very poor and we live in prison. Finally, the last photo. It is a photo of the few bolivianos I used to earn each day. Well thats all of the pictures I have taken so far. I hope to take many more in future years.

-Matthew
___
/00\ it's a caterpillar
\ _ /
/00\
\00/
/00\
\00/
\ /




















No comments:

Post a Comment