Monday, November 8, 2010

My Ideal Cell

Hi, my name is Diego and this is my so called "Home". This is where I spend all of my time except for when I do my errands. I think that no living thing should be forced to pay to live in this cell. It is no place for a human being! I sleep on that single bed with my mom and my sister each night. You have no idea what it is like to share a small cell and bed with your sister and your mom! It is really crowded and horrible! If I could create my own cell it would be nothing like the one I am living in now. I will tell you three features it would have. First, it would be four times as big as the one that I am living in now. Second, it would have a bathroom with walls, a door, a proper toilet, a sink, and a shower. Finally, it would have three beds, one for my sister, one for my mom, and one for me. Also they would all be custom made. That would be my ideal cell but to tell you the truth I would rather not be living in jail at all!

By: Katrina R.

No comments:

Post a Comment