Friday, November 5, 2010



Hey, I'm Diego. Lately this has been my life. Working hard, hard hours to make illegal drugs to earn money for my family. I wouldn't have had to be here if I had just been paying attention to my little sister when I was supposed to. That's what lead to me getting here...Here, me and a bunch if others are forced to work. Day and night, with barely any food or water! We're always draining water from the leaves and then pouring deadly and flammable chemicals onto them. I just wish I could be back home on our old farm, but that won't be happening for a while now, since my parents are in jail. It wasn't their fault though. I will be stuck here for a while, and it won't be fun, but i have to if I want to secure our spot in the jail for my mom, Corina and I to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment